Announcing the best employee perk EVER: dog portrait mini-sessions!
show your commitment to employee balance by supporting your employees' relationship with THEIR biggest fanS: Their dogs
What the? Yes, you heard right: I bring my studio to your dog-friendly office and conduct 20-minute dog portrait mini-sessions throughout the day. Your employees get a gorgeous 16" x 20" acrylic wall hanging to take home and cherish forever, the matching professionally edited high-resolution digital file, and a fun bonding experience with their dog. You may subsidize all or half of the cost: ~$500 per employee.
no added workload for you or your staff
I will ask for your help promoting the event to your staff - but I'll provide the language and imagery as well as an email template. Beyond that, you can relax and let me do the rest of the organizing. I'm a Myers-Briggs INTJ, a former startup marketing VP - and a Virgo to boot. I'll make sure that all the details are taken care of:
- in-office promotion materials
- web registration
- handling employee questions
- event reminders, and tips for being prepared
- ....even dog water bowls!
On the day of the event all you have to do is let my assistant and me into the building and I promise we'll take care of the rest.
no ongoing budget requirement
Unlike most perks that demand ongoing funding, dog photo mini-sessions are a one-time expense (although you may find your teams clamoring for more)!
- You may subsidize 100% of the cost, or sponsor 50% and have each employee pay the remainder (I'll handle the employee payments at the time of registration).
- For planning purposes, plan on a total cost per employee of about $500, which includes the acrylic wall hanging.
- There's a 10-session minimum for the day, and each session can accommodate one dog (multiple dogs from the same family require back-to-back sessions to give me enough time to capture the perfect image of the pack).
- I can handle a maximum of 14 sessions per day.
The included image size - 16"x20" - is fairly large, but if you wish, you can upsize your offer for employees and give them even more dramatic gorgeousness of their dog! Alternatively employees can choose upgrades on the day of their session.
a unique way to foster employee engagement
Just for fun, I can also include a gallery reception event featuring the images created of all the dogs from that day - where we have a simultaneous 'big reveal'. You might also choose to display the images in your lobby for a week or so before employees take them home.
let's book it!
To get started, all we need is a 30-minute chat to discuss the details and to allow me to assess your space. From that I'll provide a firm quote and we can get the day scheduled!